General manual for the using of devices
Mobile fotosvet RetLight
Contents of delivery:
• European plug adapter (if required)
• Tripod mount 1/4
• Battery (located inside the unit)
• The brightness of the light source - 800lm, 1700lm
• Possible selectable color temperature of light from 3000K to 6000K
• Power - Battery 7,2V, 10,8V, 12,1V.
• Security - Built-in dual against reverse polarity
• Operating time up to 3 hours at full power (depending on battery type)
• Luminous flux adjustable from 5 to 100%
• The focus is adjusted front part of the lens back and forth motion
• Maximum heating body after prolonged use: 45 ° C (for №3 devices, №5), 75 ° C (for №4). heating modes are indicated for use at ambient temperature of 25 ° C.
• Resistant to falls
• Moisture resistant (not waterproof)
( ! ) Important. Note:
- Fully charge the battery before the first use of a flashlight
- You do not need special discharge the battery!
- If the lamp is discharged during operation - do not forget to press the button and turn it off
to prevent battery overdischarge
- Flashing flashlight signals the need to recharge the battery
- For prolonged storage, fully charge the battery
- When unused for long periods it is recommended to remove the battery from the unit and fully charge.
Charging the device is carried out by extracting the battery and connect it to the charger unit
or connecting the charger to the socket on the torch body (in this case, when powered by power supply - the battery is better to remove from the device).
- When charging, the charging station must be in position LI-FE
- Allowed to charge the battery current 0.5A, 1.0A, 2,0A (for different types of chargers).
The preferred sequence of connecting the battery to charge:
1. Connect the adapter to the charging unit
2. Connect the battery to the charger unit
3. Connect to 220V.
Chargers can be of different types.
- When charging, the charger unit lights red and the power indicator is flashing green charge indicator.
- When charging, the charger unit lights up red power indicator and the green charge indicator.
- When charging, the red power indicator light on the charger unit and flash 1, 2, 3.
- When charging, the charger unit burn three red power light - green when charging is complete.
- When charging, the charger unit lights up red power LED, the red LED charging current selection mode
and the lower row blinking green indicator - after charging the green light is not flashing.
(For other versions of the charger - lit red and green when charging, both lights are green - when charging is complete.)
After charging the battery inside the lantern set with the correct polarity (round projection inside). Screw cap should go easily, without sticking. To do this at the beginning of doing a half turn against the direction of screwing before reaching the thread, and then screwed tightly to the end.
The device has a protection mode overdischarge large and small current (at maximum brightness and average).
If the appliance is used at maximum, then the battery is discharged it flashes on and off.
If the appliance is used at medium and minimum brightness until the battery runs out, the instrument brightness when
the full-battery decreases slowly, keeping the battery from overdischarge.
The battery is not subject to memory effect, tolerates overdischarge and overcharge.
The battery loses charge and capacity in sub-zero air temperature, and has a low self-discharge.
If the storage device provides long without work, you need to fully charge the battery.